Happy President's Day weekend, folks! Hope you are having a good one. Our family just came back from Warm Beach and is about to head out to Canada. It was really nice to have a weekend away from most of my technology and reflect and bond with people.
So while I'm trying to throw all the camping clothes into the laundry machine, Sheila and I compared notes on our Seattle Art Museum trip last week. Sheila and I are both iphone photo filter fiends. We both took pictures and our pictures turned out very differently - which I really liked. I feel like they told the same story but from different angles. (Photo apps used include: instagram, hipstamatic, and camera +)
Our adventure through Sheila's eyes...
see more on Sheila's blog
Our adventure through my eyes...
While you can't see the details of the outfits as clearly, since they are filtered iphone photos, there are the details to what naomi and i wore!
1. laura dawson white bow dress + vintage lanvin oxford heels + jbrand skinny denim, madewell floral socks
2. boxy open weave sweater (hk) + polka dot woven shirt (hk) + citizen of humanity floral thompson denim + vintage rum slingback oxfords (lapineours, etsy)
3. aritzia black tee + forever21 floral blazer + anthropologie pleated skirt + vintage rum slingback oxfords (lapineours, etsy)
1. zara kids polka pot dress + gap kids leggings + nordstrom kids desert boots
2. nest floral top + crewcut shorts + gap tights + nordstrom kids desert boots
3. crewcut rib-stripe popover + zara grey jeans + bensimon sneakers